September 10, 2012

Pitch Perfect

Have you guys heard about the upcoming movie Pitch Perfect? Well, it is the kind of movie that is right up my alley. :) When I was in high school, I lived for the chorus, Madrigal singers and show choir classes that I took. And I loved singing a capella. I miss it so much too.

Anyway,  I can not wait to see this movie. It is to release next month with some advance screenings the end of this month. I am so there!! It looks like such a fun movie.

Check out the trailer.


Here is an awesome a capella mash-up of Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are and Nelly's Just A Dream.



2 comments:

  1. The trailer isn't playing for me :/
    I totally love the mashup though! Just the Way You Are was one of my favorite songs for a while (it was because of a boy. Stupid, I know)

    Do you watch a lot of Glee/Smash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the trailer isn't working for you. If interested in seeing it, here is a YouTube link for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03N-ApQdmw

    I don't always like every mashup that I hear but that one I like. :) And I don't think it's stupid for that song to be your favorite because of a boy. I think that's natural. I have songs that I like to listen to because they remind me of someone or something. :)

    I used to watch Glee all the time then I ended up missing some and stopped watching. Maybe one of these days I'll get the episodes on DVD (though I do have season 1 on DVD) and catch up. And I do watch Smash. I also recently heard that the 80s TV series Fame is being remade and that there is going to be another musical series called Nashville with Hayden Panettierre coming out soon.

    Thank you for leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete