So, I was trying to remove the custom template that I have been using for awhile now. For the life of me though, I couldn't figure out how to do that. I did some searches, I tried to go to the website of where I got the template, nothing helped. So then I got the brilliant (insert sarcasm here) idea to copy the HTML from another one of my blogs that I use for graphic tutorials and paste it in for this blog. Well, it didn't work out so well.
In the end I had to look at the page source for the blog which then helped me figure out how to remove the template I was using. Yes, I feel the need to hang my head in shame once I figured out how easy it was to fix the problem. I could have saved myself a LOT of trouble!
As you may notice though, a new design is up and running. The content that I had in the sidebar is gone thanks to my goof-up but I'll try to get that sorted out soon. I did put some of the sidebar content back up. Still not exactly like it was but that's okay.
Embrace the change! :D